I’m sorry to answer at least a week after your message (and I’m sorry to other people for answering yours before theirs but we’re talking wedding here).
First of all, you should really be yourself on your wedding day. If you want a “korean feel”, I would recommend looking on line at Korean bridal website to see what they wear (google around, you’ll find stuff on pinterest too). The only problem is : Koreans are rarely very curvy. So to include a “kpop feel” to it, I would personally do it in the hairdo and the make up. You can find tons of tutorial on line, and if you don’t know anything about doing your hair and make up, you can easily train yourself to do the tutorials you liked, or show them to your hairdresser/make up artist (if you’ve got one).
I don’t know much about bridal accessories, let alone the ones they might be using in Korea so I advise you to make some research about that. You can easily create an inspiration board, you don’t have to do it on line if you are not tech savvy. You can simply print and put the picture on boards. Don’t paste them, it’s easier to pin them and then arrange them around, play with them, do combinations and different associations.
When it comes to being curvy, don’t beat yourself around, curves are good ! The rules are sort of the same for any dress really :
1. You need to feel pretty and confident in it. That’s probably 50% of your look.
2. If you have big boobs, stay away from the strapless. It doesn’t make your boobs look good, it will make them look like they are going to pop out or choke you, and that’s not good. One shoulder is really good, especially if you have larger shoulders.
3. Larger hips ? Make sure that your dress shows off your waist. Not only it will make you look thinner, but it will also make you look like you have a figure, which is very important to look fabulous ! Also, keep the beads, sparkles and all that jazz on the top, not the bottom of your dress. It’s call diversion, it’s a pretty good way to conquer things. Same for the neck-line, make sure people want to look at the top.
4. Don’t go for the mermaid. That’s a made up rule, really. I just don’t like mermaid dresses.
5. It’s all about balance. Think about your figure, do you lack a little more on the shoulders ? Or are your boobs a little to small compared to your hips ? You need to balance your shape, with your dress. If you go into a bridal store, they should be able to give you dresses that will help your with your balancing.
6. COMFORT ! You need to be able to : breathe, cry, smile, sit, eat, dance, laugh, take pictures, enjoy yourself, (should I even say : probably need to go the the ladies room too !)… Your wedding dress should sort of be a very fancy and pretty PJ. I won’t be, but don’t go for something you won’t be able to enjoy yourself in. Or you’ll spend more time thinking about that boob who might escape or the fact that you had to go commando and it’s terribly awkward.
6. You need to find it for yourself. You are the only one who will know in what you want to get married. You need to feel good about yourself, and pretty !
I hope this helped a little bit ! Congratulations on your wedding !